Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Day at the Temple

After nearly nine years of being married, I managed to squeeze (literally) back into my wedding gown and surprise Todd with pictures at the Logan Temple, something he has always wanted. We were very fortunate to reach our goal in 2001 and be sealed for time and all eternity the year after being married. Unfortunately, I was unable to fit in my dress for pictures at the time, due to the fact that I had just given birth to our first son, Tallon, only two months earlier. And, yes, it has taken me nine years to get that blasted zipper up without busting the seams. Todd's birthday was as good a day as any to get pictures taken, especially since there was no guarantee that I would be able to wear this rib vice for long. Needless to say, this was one of the better birthday presents I'd thought of.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you and Todd went and got pictures, how fun and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete