Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Favorite Pictures of My Kids



After months of searching, I finally found the CD with these adorable pictures on it. These were taken last October, a few weeks before Halloween. My kids were total angels, for a change, when we did this shoot. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing, so that probably explains their cooperation. I have a thing for old fashioned pictures. So, I talked Jodi into taking my kids pictures all dressed up as vagabonds. I love the results. We were fortunate to get these pictures when we did. The city paved the dirt road shown in some of these pictures shortly after. I don't ever grow tired of looking at these. Tallon looks so much the man, Cali looks so sweet and Braxon is just so chubby! I have a ton of these photos, but here are just a few of my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. I love love love these pictures! Wow Tallon looks like a little man, and Cali is her cute little princess self, and what can we say about Braxon I think he takes the prize! These are adorable, I'd love a copy of the one of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I love that picture! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures too! You guys have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete